With the holidays right around the corner, you’re probably working to complete your shopping list for your family and friends. If you’re struggling to come up with a gift idea for a loved one, we’ve got you covered! There is nothing better than surprising the special people in your life with fresh, high-quality herbs and spices! Old Town Spice Shop has a large variety of great gift ideas!
This year, we put together our list of top stocking stuffers and baking spices that are sure to satisfy anyone’s taste buds on your list.
Stocking Stuffers for All
Tea, Coffee, or Cocoa
At Old Town Spice Shop, your local, Fort Collins herbs and spices store, we offer a wide variety of teas, coffees, and hot cocoas. We have herbal teas, green teas, and black teas that would make the perfect gift. If you’ve never tried our Hopped Up Coffee, now is the time! Our Winter Warmer coffee is the perfect gift for the beer lover in your life. Don’t forget about our easy-to-make, gourmet hot cocoa. Get our delicious Dark Chocolate Peppermint Hot Cocoa for the chocolate lover on your shopping list!
Old Town Spice Shop offers new and delicious flavor combinations with our special spice blends. You get an endless amount of possibilities, like Fiesta Dip Mix, Everything Bagel Mix, and Mulling Spice. Our spice blends are the perfect gifts for the cooking enthusiast on your holiday list. What better gift to give them than the gift of fresh flavor possibilities in the kitchen?
We have combined the best herbs and spices into convenient gift boxes! Our herbs and spices, blends and seasonings, loose leaf teas, extracts, sugars, and gourmet salts make the perfect gift for the holidays. Our combinations are great for any level of cooking ability and any palate. We have a Grill Master gift box for Dad, Sunday Brunch for Mom, Movie Night for the family, and more!
Our Top 5 Favorite Baking Spices
We strive to offer the freshest, highest-quality herbs and spices in town. One of our favorite things about the holidays is baking! We have some of the best baking spices in town to take your cookies, pies, and other desserts to the next level. Here are our top 5 favorite baking spices to give this season:
- Vanilla Cardamom Sugar – Spice up your basic chocolate brownies with a different flavor! Use our Vanilla Cardamom Sugar to add to the batter or to sprinkle on top for some extra flavor.
- Cinnamon – Almost everything you bake during the holidays has cinnamon in it. Get our Saigon cinnamon powder to put in apple pies, cookies, and more. Our Saigon cinnamon is considered the best!
- Nutmeg – Nutmeg is a key ingredient for apple pies, cakes, and cookies. Our fresh nutmeg has the perfect sweet and spicy flavor.
- Ginger – You can’t make gingerbread cookies without some fresh ground ginger! Stop by Old Town Spice Shop to get yours.
- Eggnog Flavoring – This flavoring is probably not something you would normally think of! But it’s a must for the holidays. We love using it in french toast, coffee, homemade fudge, and pound cakes. It’s the perfect addition to your extracts and flavorings.
These are just a few gift ideas to get you started on your shopping list! Herbs and spices and everything nice are one way to let anyone on your list know that you’re thinking of them this holiday. Stop by the Old Town Spice Shop and let us help you find the perfect holiday gift, or visit us online at www.oldtownspiceshop.com.